Booking Procedure and Confirmation Instructions Terms and Conditions
- How to Book: You need to send us a fully completed & signed LeMark Registration Form and Clear Certified copies of your ID document & Matric Certificate. Without these documents we cannot issue your certificate., should you be eligible for it.
- When you complete & submit a LeMark Registration form, you are making us an offer to attend one or more training courses and accepting thereby all the LeMark Terms & Conditions.
- On receipt and acceptance of your Registration Form with a purchase order or proof of payment, you will receive a confirmation letter and Invoice by email confirming your participation in the training event. This will include a location map with directions and venue details as well as starting times.
- An official confirmation (LeMark Complete Registration Form) must be received from the Customer in order to reserve a place for all the LeMark Scheduled Training Programmes.
- Prior to the receipt, acceptance and acknowledgement by LeMark of your confirmation/booking (registration form/s), you will not be deemed as booked.
- Bookings will be confirmed only on receipt of written authorisation from your company e.g.
- The registration form/s completed clearly;
- All signatures on registration form; and
- An official order form or proof of payment.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to enquire should they not receive a confirmation from LeMark after they have submitted a registration form or payment for training.
The attendance of the first day of class as well as a total minimum of 80% class attendance is compulsory in order to be eligible to hand in your PoE/Assignment. After the successful completion of this skills programme and the portfolio of evidence (PoE), learners will receive a certificate of competence. Alternatively learners will receive a certificate of attendance if they do not wish to hand in a portfolio of evidence.
Re-issuee of Certificates Policy
- Please note: Requests to re-issue certificates older than one year will be subject to the following process:
- These certificates and their evidence/paperwork have been archived and it will take 2 – 4 weeks to request them from the archives.
- On receipt of the documents from the archives, the learner’s details and certificate are verified and the request is formally lodged with SETA. The Services SETA certificate takes approximately 4 weeks to be reissued and reprinted.
- Please note that LeMark accepts only written requests for re-issuing of certificates. No telephone requests will be accepted. The fee for the reissue of a certificate is R650 (VAT incl.)
LeMark shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from, hindered in or delayed in the provision of services through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lockouts accidents, war, fire, acts of God, reduction in or unavailability of power, breakdown of machinery or shortage or unavailability of materials, facilitators from normal sources of supply.